1Franklymy dearI dont give a damn. 

  坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939 
  2Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse. 
  我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972 
  3 You dont understandIcoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebodyinstead of a bum which is what I am. 
  你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954 
  4TotoIve got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore. 
  托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939 
  5Heres looking at youkid. 
  就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942 
  6Go aheadmake my day. 
  來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983 
  7All rightMr.DeMilleIm ready for my closeup. 
  好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950 Efunfun《彈彈堂II》
  8May the Force be with you. 
  願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977 
  9Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpy night. 
  系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950 
  10You talking to me 
  你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976 
  11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 
  出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels1930 
  譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"  
  12I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 
  我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979 Efunfun《彈彈堂II》
  13Love means never having to say youre sorry. 
  愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970 
  14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 
  出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup1933 
  譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。" 
  15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 
  出處:羅伯特?德尼祿,《計程車司機》Taxi Driver1976 
  譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?" 
  16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 
  出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克利斯蒂》Anna Christie1930 
  譯文:"給我一杯威士卡,裡面兌一些薑味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。" 
  17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 
  出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump1994 
  譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。" 
  18Made itMaTop of the world 
  好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949 
  19Im as mad as helland Im not going to take this anymore 
  我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視臺風雲》1976 
  20LouisI think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 
  路易士,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942 
  21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 
  出處:米威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel1933 
  譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。" 
  22Bond.James Bond. 
  邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962 
  23Theres no place like home. 
  沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939 
  24I am bigIts the pictures that got small. 
  我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950 
  25Show me the money 
  讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996 
  28Play itSam. PlayAs Time Goes By. 
  彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942 
  29You cant handle the truth 
  你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992 
  30I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932 Efunfun《彈彈堂II》
  31After alltomorrow is another day 
  畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939 
  33Ill have what shes having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈裡遇上薩莉》1989 
  37Ill be back. 
  我會回來的。(《終結者》1984 
  38TodayI consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 
  現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942 
  40Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what youre gonna get. 
  媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 
  43Well always have Paris. 
  我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942 
  46OhJerrydont lets ask for the moon.We have the stars. 
  噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942 
  48Wellnobodys perfect. 
  人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959 

 

 

 

 

彈彈堂官網

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 摯愛|彈彈堂 的頭像
    摯愛|彈彈堂

    摯愛|彈彈堂

    摯愛|彈彈堂 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()